Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of Our Site.
If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using Our Site immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretations
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and
means Leonidas Trapotsis, a Sole Trader , whose registered address is Flat 6, Wytham House, Church Street Estate, Penfold Street, Lisson Grove, London, NW88PU and whose main trading address is Onar Events, PO Box 1327, Enfield, EN1 9AE, United Kingdom.
2. Information About US
Our Site, https://onarevents.com, is owned and operated by Leonidas Trapotsis whose registered address is PO Box 1327, Enfield, EN1 9AE, United Kingdom and whose main trading address is ONAR EVENTS, PO Box 1327, Enfield, EN1 9AE, United Kingdom.
3. Access To Our Site
Access to Our Site is free of charge.
It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site. Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time
and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
Subject to sub-Clauses 4.3 and 4.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
– Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
– Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
– Print pages from Our Site;
– Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
– Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged. You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
5. Links To Our Site
You may link to Our Site provided that:
– You do so in a fair and legal manner;
– You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
– You do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
– You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
You may link to any page of Our Site. Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us
at for further information. You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
– is sexually explicit;
– is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
– promotes violence;
– promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
– discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
– is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
– is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
– is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
– misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misr epresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub -Clause 5.4);
– implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
– infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
– is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
6. Links To Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to the professions and practices of other suppliers within the Wedding Industry. Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all
software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance to with the ASA and CAP guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
Onar Events is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://onarevents.com or the https://onarevents.com/blog-onar-events-uk. Onar Events is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of Onar Events. Onar Events does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on https://onarevents.com or the https://onarevents.com/blog-onar-events-uk – the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
8. Our Liability
To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site. If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or
consequential loss or damage.
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
9. Viruses, Malware and Security
We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware. You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmf ul either to or via Our Site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means. By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
10. Acceptable Usage Policy
You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
– you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
– you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
– you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
– you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
– suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
– issue you with a written warning;
– take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
– take further legal action against you as appropriate;
– disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
– any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful). We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Privacy and Cookies
These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
12. Changes To These Terms & Conditions
We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Contacting Us
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: https://www.onarevents.com/contact Onar Events, PO Box 1327, Enfield, EN1 9AE, United Kingdom.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 14.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
not own or control.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your request, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the services that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil a service, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
– if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
– as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
– Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object. You can object to
(i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and
(ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protec tion authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Leonidas Trapotsis am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at:
Alternately, you may write to me at: Leonidas Trapotsis, Onar Events, PO Box 1327, Enfield, EN1 9AE, United Kingdom.
Clarity is one of my basic principles and ethos of my business and each transaction I do with it. I carry with pride all my collaborations and the amazing people that assist me so far on my work and my material to build this business.
Special thank notes to:
Ioanna Kekki and Nikos Alexakis with the team of Wdesign.gr (https://wdesign.gr)
Tamas Makara (www.instagram.com/tamasm.photography)
Maja Jakubowska (instagram.com/majajakubowskaphotography)
George Venios (instagram.com/vengio)
Spiros Lioris (instagram.com/spiros_lioris_photography) and the
Phoenix Productions (www.phoenixproductions.gr)
and finally some great artists for their amazing work they offered:
Rachel Claire (www.rachelclaire.co)
Caio Resende (instagram.com/canadahue)
Wendy Wei (www.wendyhwei.com)
Tembela Bohle (www.tembelabohle.com)
Craig Adderley (www.thatguycraigphotos.com)
Josh Kobayashi (www.snackxstudios.com)
Silvia Trigo (instagram.com/silvinhatrigo)
Ibrahim Boran (ibrahimboran1.wixsite.com/ibproductions)
Vidal Balielo Jr. (www.balielo.net.br)
Jill Wellington (www.jillwellingtonblog.com)
Engin Akyurt (youtube.com/c/svftv)
Nathan Dumlao (linktr.ee/nate_dumlao)
Nick Fewings (instagram.com/jannerboy62)
Sam Loyd (samloyd.io)
Jeff Cortez (instagram.com/jeffcrtz)